Don’t waste your time on me, you’re already the voice inside my head.
10 of our favorite German idioms (DW.de)
Oh, this is fun!
Once you start translating German idioms you see how funny this language actually is!
[In order to see all 10 you have to click the arrow on the right next to the first image! Enjoy!]
Did I ever mention I fucking love visual poetry? Because I fucking love visual poetry.
- Schools won’t save our languages.
- Focusing on correct grammar and forgetting the importance of speaking your language at home, no matter how bad you speak it, is a sure way to kill it and any passion you had for it in the first place.
- You need to speak your language whenever and wherever you can.
- You need to speak it, even when you think you can’t speak it because of the presence of non-speakers in the room.
- You won’t save your language by waiting on others to speak it first.
bookstores are great like you’re surrounded by so many books of so many different kinds and you can spend hours just looking for ones you like and then sometimes there’re little coffee shops in them so you can sit down with a book and drink some coffee or tea and eat biscotti and bOOKSTORES
i think freckles, stretch marks, tattoos, bruises, birthmarks and scars are probably the coolest thing, you started with almost a blank canvas and look at u now, all this evidence that you’ve lived and the sun has shone on you and you’ve grown and maybe tripped up a few times and liked an image so much u made it a permanent part of u, beautiful.
That’s one of the most uplifting things I’ve readThis needs to get passed around more